Monday, September 13, 2010

Familiar face, familiar place

image via The Finishing Touch
image via apartmenttherapy

Decoupage artist and designer John Derian put out a collection for Target this fall. Since I have never visited his (what look like seriously awesome) stores, I wanted to check out what he had going on for Target.

I saw this weekend and the pieces do not disappoint. I was particularly fond of the feather melamine serving tray, but so much of the tableware was eye catching and definitely had wall art potential. The dinnerware and serving pieces are not it either- there are stationery and storage pieces that would breathe new life into any office space. I just need to decide what I want before it is all gone from the stores!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that is fantastic! I'll have to check out the collection!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails