Thursday, September 9, 2010

September Hiatus for Viv.


So with our wedding in November and a dissertation that I'm meant to finish before that very important date - something has to give. And I've decided that I'm going to have to back down on the blogging. That might not be much of a surprise to any regular reader since it seems that these days Lorelei is already carrying Hiving Out all by her lonesome, but I thought I'd just confess to my absence all the same. So here it is: I am stressed. Overwhelmed. Gosh darn tired. So in order to make myself sane and useful - I've got to prioritize all that pesky writing I've yet to be and plan on writing my heart out for the rest of the month. With that said - I do look forward to returning to HO refreshed and ready to roll on October 1st, but until then - pop back in when you can 'cause Lorelei is a blogging machine and she's still going to be posting... :) 

Happy fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails