Sunday, November 21, 2010

"sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”

So I got married last week and though I've still feeling the love and happiness of marrying such a sweet and wonderful man (blah, blah, blah) - there is still nothing that feels as good as a good song about heartbreak. For example, Adele's "Someone Like You..."


Oh, and thx to a dear friend of Lorelei's for posting this video to his facebook page from which I swiped it (by the way, LL's friend also has a pretty amazing blog - check it out if you can stand following a blog that is, like, 100 times cooler that this one: http://www.fiftyfivehundred.org/).

2 comments:

  1. When I come back in my second life, I want to come back as the rise and fall of a song sung like that. Adele kept me sweet company while in Italy after my darling left. She sung me all the way to sleep, even then I couldn't stop crying. Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wot does "Sometimes it lasts in love' actully mean?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails